tuck me in
products that might make you fall asleep 🥱
Contact information: Data controller’s name and contact information (you can contact tuck me in in the case of inquiries concerning GDPR or others).
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone number: +45 51630352
- Processed data: tuck me in collects data to be able to perform and provide its services. This includes data related to:
- Information, such as email address, to send its newsletter;
- Analytical navigation information gathered through the website for marketing purposes (such as IP address);
- Name and address of the person, to fulfil any sale order made by that person
- The purpose of processing this data: tuck me in processes this personal data to provide its services, such as to be able to perform sales and send information via our newsletter.
- Basis of the processing of information: tuck me in treats and processes this information on the following basis:
- Your consent;
- When required to conclude an agreement with you;
- When it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation that tuck me in is subject to.
- To whom the personal data is being disclosed to: Occasionally, tuck me in may disclose the personal information that collects and treats. For example, to suppliers, we collaborate to provide services for you (including, for example, marketing).
The storage period for the personal data: tuck me in will store personal information only for the time necessary to provide its services. For example, for the time required by law, or for a legitimate purpose, such as administering a private customer or provider in our system.
- You can contact us if you would like access to the personal information we collect and treat about you;
- If the information we process about you is incorrect or misleading, you can request that we correct, block or delete it. You can also object to any information about you being further processed, and to restrict the processing of your information.
- When the processing of your data is based on your consent, you can withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent, however, does not affect the legality of the treatment previously performed until the moment of withdrawing of your consent.
- You have the possibility to appeal to the Data Inspectorate (https://www.datatilsynet.dk/kontakt/). You can contact them via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for marketing, including objection to profiling, to the extent that it concerns direct marketing.